This is a list of books that we are reading, Would like to read, or are recommending, (or not recommending.)
e-books, or other easily available books.
LEO on the Cheap - Lt. Col. John R. London III
Amazon book list
- <Amazon>Mining The Sky: Untold Riches From The Asteroids, Comets, And Planets</Amazon> - Don't know anything about it, but it looks interesting and came well recommended to us.
- <Amazon>The High Frontier: Human Colonies in Space</Amazon> - Good book, You -really- should read it. If you have the old one, get the new one, there is new stuff and a DVD. -Specifically recommended by Bob Richards.
- <Amazon>Return to the Moon</Amazon> - Don't know anything about it, but it looks interesting.
- <Amazon>Strapdown Inertial Navigation Technology</Amazon> - basis for the Inertial Navigation pages.
- <Amazon>Modern Engineering for Design of Liquid-Propellant Rocket Engines</Amazon> - One of the best. A little pricey, but improved from the free version above (NASA SP-125).
Please stand by...
http://energybusinessreports.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=1745 -if you can afford it..
Since we all use it, software should be included